Skip to content
- Jaffa: Visit the ancient port and artists’ quarter and see the famous clock tower and old harbour.
- Caesarea: With your Local Expert, explore the Roman and Crusader ruins of Caesarea, formerly one of the splendid cities in Palestine.
- Dead Sea: Alongside your Local Expert, ascend to the ancient fortress of Masada by cable car where Jewish Zealots held out for three years against Herod’s armies, before sacrificing themselves.
TOP RATED HIGHLIGHTS
- Israel: 2018 marks 70 years of the State of Israel.
- Nazareth: Visit the Church of the Annunciation built on the site where the angel Gabriel is said to have appeared to Mary.
- Capernaum: Visit the Synagogue where Jesus taught and the Mount of Beatitudes, where he preached the Sermon on the Mount
- Dead Sea: Be sure to take a dip in the famously mineral-rich waters where it’s easy to float.
- Sea of Galilee: Enjoy a morning boat ride at the very place where Jesus is said to have walked on water.
- Jerusalem: Be sure to take a dip in the famously mineral-rich waters where it’s easy to float.
- Jerusalem: Visit the Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum. At the Israel Museum, wander to the Shrine of the Book wing housing the Dead Sea Scrolls.
- Jerusalem: Accompanied by your Local Expert, walk the Stations of the Cross to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre – site of the Crucifixion. You will also visit the Garden of Gethsemene, see the Temple Mount, Room of the Last Supper, the Pool of Bethesda and Ecce Homo Arch.
- Tel Aviv: Participate in a Friday night Shabbat dinner
- Jerusalem: Toast the culmination of your travels with a lively Celebration Dinner.
- Dining Summary: 7 Buffet Breakfasts (BB), 2 Dinners (D) and 2 Dinners with Wine (DW), all with tea or coffee.
INCLUDED INSIGHT SERVICES
- Our highly-skilled Travel Director will ensure your journey is seamless, serving as your expert guide, consummate organiser, and friend overseas.
- Enjoy the comfort of Insight’s luxury, air-conditioned coach with onboard washroom. Alternate vehicles without onboard washroom may be used on occasion.
- We carry your bags for you and promptly deliver them to your hotel door.
- Hotel and restaurant tips are included – you’ll never have to worry about how much to give, nor search for foreign currency. We also include all taxes and porterage charges at hotels.
- From time to time, your Travel Director will enchant you with an Insight Flourish, which is a local specialty representing the destination.
- Complimentary transfers are available on arrival and departure days, or with additional accommodation booked through Insight Vacations.